Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Everyday Skincare Essentials

Hello everybody!

Today I wanted to talk about some amazing products that I've been using, loving and repurchasing. Last year for my birthday, I was lucky enough to receive some products from Kora Organics. I had always wanted to try this brand for a number of reasons: firstly, because I have always liked Miranda Kerr and her holistic lifestyle, secondly, because the products are all Australian Certified Organic, which I think is great, and thirdly because have you seen the packaging?! Anyone who knows me also knows that I am a sucker for beautiful packaging, and have been known to purchase things based purely on their packaging.




I have been using the Cream Cleanser ($39.95), Calming Lavender Mist ($39.95), and the Soothing Day and Night Cream ($59.95) as part of my everyday skincare routine for both morning and night, and have been absolutely loving it. The cleanser is both hydrating and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and very clean. The mist is so refreshing, and I like the lavender scent as well! I used to often get little spots on my forehead, but I've had no skin trouble at all since using these products. These three products are geared towards those with more sensitive/dry/ normal skin types, and they feel really gentle and hydrating on my skin. I think it's very important to choose the products that best suit your skin type in order to get the most effective results.

Another thing I love about all the Kora products is that they contain Noni Extract, which is a really great antioxidant that helps to protect the skin against damage from free radicals, as well as many other benefits. I also really love the scent of all these products! They have a beautiful floral, herb, sort of scent (I'm sorry, I'm terrible at describing scents) which I really like! Very light and feminine :)





I keep the Hand Cream ($39.95) and Vitamin Enhanced Lip Balm ($24.95) on my desk because they look so aesthetic, and also because I like to have them within reach throughout the day. The hand cream smells quite similar to the facial cream and cleanser, which might not be for everyone if you don't like that more herbal sort of scent. It doesn't leave a greasy finish, and is very light and hydrating. The lip balm is completely unscented and is VERY hydrating. I have extremely dry skin, especially my lips, and this lip balm has been so helpful for this winter!

Kora Organics have recently launched a new Noni Glow face oil and body oil, which I think I may have to try! I do love a good body oil, especially in these winter months!

Have a lovely day!

xo Sara




No comments:

Post a Comment