Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Getting dolled up for the day with Review Australia


Hello lovelies!

Does anyone else genuinely enjoy getting ready for the day? I'll admit, I'm a bit of an early bird, and I really like being able to take my time in getting ready. I just thought I'd share my outfit of the day: this super cute pastel pink collared knit top and high waisted black skirt. Though you can't see it, I love the gold button details and a-line style which sits just on the knees for me. This outfit (and 90% of my wardrobe) is from Review Australia, and while these particular pieces are no longer available, you can find a similar top here and here, or other black skirts here and here

My favourite part of purchasing the collared tops from Review, is that the collars are actually detachable, allowing you to also wear the top on its own, or to attach a different collar with it. In fact, the collar I'm wearing above is from a different Review knit! I seriously adore the vintage girly style of this brand, and the quality is absolutely amazing! It's so easy to wear their pieces for any occasion, whether it be daywear, a special event or work. I like to wear these more preppy, 1950's inspired outfits for work as it makes me still feel professional and conservative, but also feminine and vintage! What better way to boost motivation to work?

I hope everyone had a nice and productive day today - I know I sure did! Time to relax and rest now :) 

xo Sara





No comments:

Post a Comment