Friday, February 17, 2017

Valentine's Day Lush Haul

Hello lovelies!

It's a little late, but better late than never! We had a little "treat yourself" moment (once again), and purchased a few goodies from the Valentine's Day collection at Lush! Actually, I wanted to surprise Serena with a bath bomb after she came back from her month of travelling, and then I saw the massage bar and was sold! Serena was given the rest as a birthday gift, and they just happened to match perfectly!



Prince Charming Shower Cream: This scent is sweet without being overpowering. Containing marshmallow root, vanilla pod, grapefruit oil and pomegranate juice, it is sweet with a citrus feel. It makes your bathroom smell so good too.

'Love You, Love You Lots' Soap Bar: Full of roses, as most of these products are, this smells so great! I'm not the biggest fan of soap bars because I never really feel clean after using them, and I don't like the feeling left on my skin after. This was is super pretty though, does feel slightly more moisturising than your average soap. Probably not something I would actively purchase, but simply because I don't use soap bars!

The Kiss Lip Scrub: This is such an effective lip scrub! It's great to use just after you get out of the shower, and just before applying lipstick. It's really pretty as it's pink with glitter and mini hearts.

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner: My all time favourite product from Lush so far, I have repurchased this a few times. It smells like Turkish delight! Most importantly, it actually leaves your skin feeling super soft. You don't even need body lotion after, and you will smell so good. Seriously, such an amazing buy, especially during the winter months when my skin gets dry.

Rose Bombshell Bath Bomb: This is a triple rose threat! Containing rose oil, rose absolute and dried rose petals, this creates a pretty pink bath littered with petals. I am a huge fan of rose scented products, so this was such a great bath bomb for me. I was a little concerned with what the aftermath would be like in terms of cleaning, but it was surprisingly (and thankfully) fine! There was a slight pink ring around the tub, but it was easily wiped off, and the petals sort of disintegrate into the water and just go straight down the drain.

Love Spell Massage Bar: I was immediately drawn to the hearts and was sold as soon as I got to try it with a free hand and arm massage (so, so, SO relaxing haha). It has a sweet, slightly chocolate and rose scent to it and is so hydrating as well! As it is pure cocoa butter with essential oils, it does leave you with a rather oily finish, so I personally would only use it in the evening before bed :)

Well, there you have it! A brief run down of some of these little treasures from Lush. Have a lovely weekend everyone, and don't forget to spend some time on yourself!

xo Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment